3 Day Uluru *Alice Springs to Alice Springs*
- Duração: 60 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Alice Springs, NT
- Código de produto: 3-TRT-WEB-ASP-P
FULL PRICE $420 / SALE PRICE $370 (USE PROMO ROCK50)
Day 1: Uluru Base Walk & Uluru Sunset (L,D)
You will be picked up from your Alice Springs accommodation at 5:30am, first destination Ayers Rock (Uluru) and we will arrive at midday. We then have lunch and visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre where you can learn about the Dreamtime, before starting your Uluru Base Walk. Take in the spiritual significance of Kantju Gorge, Mutitjulu Waterhole and see Aboriginal Cave Paintings. Enjoy a guided Mala Walk before dinner as you watch a sunset over Uluru. We will then spend the night at the Ayers Rock Campground in swags. Toilets and showers are available.
Day 2: Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta (Meals - B, L, D)
Take in a memorable Uluru Sunrise over the World’s Largest Rock. You will then head to the Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta. Your guide will explain about bush tucker and rock formations along the hike before returning for lunch. After lunch we head towards Kings Canyon, stopping at Curtin Springs Cattle Station, (4200 sq.km) and arriving at Kings Creek Station just before sunset. Your guide will prepare a healthy camp oven dinner on the fire. Relax around the fire then curl up in your swag under millions of stars. Toilets and showers are available at Kings Creek Station.
Day 3: Kings Canyon (Meals - B,L)
After breakfast, enjoy a 3.5 hour guided hike through the sandstone domes of the Lost City. Visit the many Amphitheaters, North & South Walls and the beautiful Garden of Eden. Time to relax afterwards as we drive to Erldunda for lunch. You will arrive back in Alice Springs at approximately 5.00pm. Back to civilization, get cleaned up and meet your guide for dinner and a couple of beers at The Rock Bar at 7.30pm (own expense).
What is included:
- 2 Nights camping in swags under the stars. You can hire sleeping bag for $20 if needed from us or bring your own.
- Uluru Sunrise, Uluru Sunset, 2 hour Base Walk, Cultural Centre, Mala walk
-Kata Tjuta - 2 hour Valley of the Winds Walk
- Kings Canyon - 3.5 hour Rim Walk
What to bring:
- 2 x large 1.5 Litre bottles to take on the tour (bring empty bottles and refill or purchase water in Ayers Rock if needed)
- A Fly net is recommended in summer (November - April) you can purchase these in Ayers Rock if needed.
- Sturdy Walking Shoes (hiking boots are recommended or trainers with a good sole are ok)
- Towel, toiletries, swimmers in summer
- Warm clothing in winter (Beanie, Gloves, Scarf, warm Jacket)
- A torch for night time or a light on your phone (there are power points at the campsites on each night)
Field Of Light:
You can add this onto your booking for $44.00 per person.
This is run by Voyages and they will pick you up and drop you off from the Coach Campground.